Oil pulling is a 5000 year old Ayurvedic ritual. It is a very simple, scientific, effective and inexpensive method of self-detox. The meaning of oil pulling is to swish oil inside your mouth and spit it out. The commonly used oils are Sesame oil, Coconut oil, and Sunflower oil.
Time/Duration: Early in the morning after brushing your teeth.
Keep on moving oil inside your mouth until you the oil begins to leak from your lips. This depends on the person, ranging between 5 and 20 minutes.
- First, warm up the selected oil in water bath and use at a bearable temperature.
- Fill your mouth with the oil.
- Rinse your mouth with the oil.
- When you feel tired or the oil begins to leak, you can spit it out in the basin. The oil must not be swallowed.
- Then swish warm water through your mouth to rinse.
All dental issues, sensitive teeth, tooth ache, tooth decay etc.
For healthier gums and strengthening the root of the teeth.
Corrects bad breath, taste and smell.
Removal of the mucus and increasing appetite .
Cleaning the sinuses and resolving migraine/headache problems.
For dry lips and inflammation like herpes.
For beauty treatment, avoid wrinkles around the face.
Successful for problem like Paradontosis, TMJ (Temperomandibular joint disfunction).