As a holistic yoga school, our classes include not only asanas (poses) but pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation and relaxation to help you to achieve greater balance in your life.
For specific class times and class info please find a centre near you.
Benefits of Yoga Exercise
- Increase flexibility
- Strengthen and tone muscles
- Balance hormones
- Cleanse and flush the internal organs
- Calm the mind
- Ease away tension
- Reduce Stress
- Increase focus and concentration
- Improve spinal health
- Increase energy and vitality
- maintain a balanced metabolism
- Improve sleep
- Help protect your body from injury
- Strengthen and tone the lungs
- Increase circulation in the body
- improve respiration
Should I Close My Eyes During Yoga Exercise?
If you ever close your eyes while in a yoga pose you might feel one of two things: either wobbly and a bit unbalanced, or centered and enjoying …
Complete your Core Support with Breathing
In a previous article I have talked about using the bandhas for core support. The bandhas provide great internal support for the core during our yoga poses and …
What Style of Yoga Asana is Right For You?
Choosing your yoga routine, whether it’s in a class situation or at home, is like choosing what to eat from a table full of many varieties of food. …