Sustain your yoga habit with this easy flow to free up your energy pathways and start or end your day with a soft radiance.
Find the video here!
- Mountain Pose hands in namaste
- Extended Mountain Pose
- Bend to the right then bend to the left
- Forward Fold
- Right knee back to Crescent Moon
- Lunge with hands to inner foot
- Turn to face the side and Lunge to the right then lunge to the left.
- Wide Leg Side Bend to the right and Wide Leg Side Bend to the left
- Lunge to the right and lunge to the left
- Swivel to the front of the mat and lunge to hands to inside left foot
- Crescent Moon
- Forward fold
- Extended Mountain
- Repeat with the left leg lunging in step 5.
By Vrndavan Dasi
Founder and Principal of Veda Yoga Teacher Training