After all that rich, heavy Christmas food, we decided to give you a nice light dish to help you detox for the new year.
- 2 blocks of firm tofu sliced any way you like
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 stalks fresh lemongrass hearts
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes – optional
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vegan fish sauce or soy sauce
- pinch of dried chill powder (or more to taste) – optional
Place all of the marinade ingredients (except for the tofu) into a food processor and blend for 15-30 seconds. Scrape the marinade into a large pyrex dish, and then place the tofu pieces into it, flipping them around to ensure they are well coated.
Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to grill.
Grill the tofu and serve with sauce of your choice.