As a holistic yoga school, our classes include not only asanas (poses) but pranayama (breathing exercises), meditation and relaxation to help you to achieve greater balance in your life.
For specific class times and class info please find a centre near you.
Benefits of Yoga Exercise
- Increase flexibility
- Strengthen and tone muscles
- Balance hormones
- Cleanse and flush the internal organs
- Calm the mind
- Ease away tension
- Reduce Stress
- Increase focus and concentration
- Improve spinal health
- Increase energy and vitality
- maintain a balanced metabolism
- Improve sleep
- Help protect your body from injury
- Strengthen and tone the lungs
- Increase circulation in the body
- improve respiration
This pose supports the back while stretching around the side of the hips. It’s a great pose to relieve sciatic pain, release tension around the back of the …
Yoga for Sciatic Pain
Sciatic pain is not uncommon. Most of us either know of someone who has had it or have actually experienced it ourselves. In fact it is said that …
Yes, We Even Need Yoga for the Eyes!
Sore and tired eyes from too much screen time? Needing to wear glasses to read now that you’ve been eyeing that screen on and off for the last …