1 Cup Rolled Oats
3⁄4 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
1⁄2 Cup Mashed Ripe Banana 1⁄4 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
2 tsp Maple Syrup
1 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp Currants
2 Tbsp Chopped Pistachios 2⁄3 Cup Almond Milk
Zest of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1 Lemon
Baked Oatmeal with Lemon & Currants
- Preheat the oven to180°C. Prepare two small ramekins.
- Combine the mashed banana, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mix, then add the almond milk, and mix until well combined (you can use your hands to make it more fun)
- Place the mixture in the prepared ramekins. If desired, top each ramekin with some extra currants and chopped pistachios.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden.