Tap into the endless benefits of meditation and build a daily ritual you will love.
In our 24/7 lifestyle, it can be so hard to keep focus, to think clearly, to access inner peace amongst the chaos.
But we all need that time. That time to invest in rest, to take care of ourselves. So that we can be truly present in life. To go about our day with clarity, with mindfulness, with balance.
So we can face whatever life throws at us.
Let meditation be your inner sanctuary, that place where you can immerse yourself in peace & happiness.
In this workshop, you will gain the tools you need to truly transform your life with meditation in a routine that will take just 15 minutes a day. All in a safe space with warm, friendly intructors. Reap benefits such as:
– Increased clarity and decision-making ability
– Relief from stress & anxiety
– Improved physical and mental health
– Increased patience
– Overcome bad habits
– Improved sleep
This course is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga philosophy talks, kirtan and Q & A time. All of our meditation teachers are warm, friendly and have had 10+ years experience in teaching meditation.
Very limited spots, book in now!
Saturday 22nd August 2pm – 5pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach shops
Run by donation or $35 with meditation kit including guides, CDs and beads
Limited spaces – bookings essential
To help you on your journey, grab a complete take-home meditation kit for just $35! The meditation kit Includes:
• 2 DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation. You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.
• An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.
• A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Or this workshop is free (by donation) without the meditation pack.