Are you looking to find ways to manage stress in your life?
Maybe you are looking for having a more relaxed and peaceful life?
Or perhaps you would like to enquire into meaning of life?
Our Transform Your Life with Meditation course can assist you in tapping in to all these things with simple, effective and practical techniques that can easily be added to your daily routine. This practical, hands-on workshop will give you the tools you need to transform your life with meditation. You’ll beable to establish a firm foundation for adding this ancient practice to your life in a way that is sustainable for your unique situation.
A time tested and globally recognised process, meditation has been proven to enhance your life in many ways, such as:
– Stress reduction
– Increased mental focus
– Improve your ability to make better life decisions
– Increase confidence
– Increase your ability to be self-disciplined
– Develop positive personality traits, such as compassion, forgiveness and inner peace
This course is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga philosophy talks, kirtan and Q & A time. All of our meditation teachers are warm, friendly and experienced.
What you will learn:
– Gauranga breathing meditation
– Attentive listening meditation
– Japa meditation – using beads
– Kirtan Meditation (meditation to music)
Choose either of the two ticket options with this course:
Ticket One – No charge without the take home meditation kit; or
Ticket Two – $30 includes the course and meditation kit.
The meditation kit includes:
– Two DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation (You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.)
– An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of Meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.-
– A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Transform Your Life with Meditation – Thursday 1st August 7pm – 9pm