- This event has passed.
We invite you to join for a fun and informative Essential Oil Class all about being your own empowered wellness advocate – to serve yourself and family using the purest plant exacts.
This is perfect if you want to join this health revolution, but you don’t know where to start. Or you’ve been dabbling and experimenting, but it’s time to get serious about your health and live what we call the ‘Oily Lifestyle’
Join doTERRA Wellness Advocate and Personal Trainer Andrea Norton alongside Gayatri, a certified yoga and Meditation Teacher from ASMY for an ‘Introduction to Essential Oils’ including a relaxing mindfulness, meditation and relaxation as well as a delicious afternoon tea at Sattva Cafe.
You will learn about //
- What Essential Oils are, and why they’re so incredibly healing and nourishing for our bodies, minds, and souls.
- The Safety & Science of Essential Oils
- Why Not All Essential Oils are created equal, and why I choose to use and partner with doTERRA
- How we can use them to support our physical body
- A breakdown of the Top 10 Oils that will transform the way you care for your family’s health and support your own.
We’ll talk about oils //
- Supporting your emotional and mental wellbeing
- Supporting cell regeneration and overall skin health
- Reducing toxins in your home environment
- To keep a healthy and clean home, without the use of common chemical cleaners
- To support our exercise and recovery regime
- To support our energy, vitality + so many ways to harness the power of mother nature.
If you’re not on the bandwagon yet, then please come and enjoy a beautiful afternoon in circle with other empowered people.
All attendees will receive a complimentary bottle of Wild Orange to take home as well as a relaxation CD and a lavendar infused eye pillow.
- ASMY West End
- 0404 499 593
- Sat 7th December | 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Sat 7th December | 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Mon 9th December | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm