A beautiful evening of kirtan meditation, spiritual wisdom, ceremony and much more as we celebrate the Supreme Being, Sri Krishna!
We invite you to join us in observing the globally celebrated Sri Krishna Janmastami Celebration!
- Immerse yourself in an evening of sacred kirtan meditation to warm the heart and soothe the soul
- Connect through mantra with the Supreme Soul, Krishna
- Hear spiritually enlightening wisdom to uplift and inspire
- Share a delicious vegan curry.
- Take part in a beautiful Vedic offering ceremony
Janmastami is the appearance day celebration of Sri Krishna, the revered speaker of the Bhagavad Gita, which is the universally renowned jewel of yoga wisdom.
This heartwarming event is enthusiastically celebrated throughout the world by millions of people from all cultures and backgrounds. If you love to chant and connect with like-minded people, you will love our Sri Krishna Janmastami – a celebration of the transcendental embodiment of love, the Supreme Soul.
Friday, 19th August, 2022
6:30pm – 8:30pm
20 Chapel Street, North Adelaide
Meditation free of charge, $10 for dinner