- This event has passed.
Just what you need – the perfect little yoga, meditation and wellness day retreat to get you back into alignment physically, mentally and spiritually!
All too often we live so far from how Nature intended …..
– Lacking daily routine and discipline
– Eating processed foods on the run mindlessly
– Feeling sluggish physically and mentally because we aren’t moving and nourishing our bodies daily
– Taking shelter in endless screen hours (or other forms of addiction and behaviours!) because we aren’t actually taught how to deal with lives problems properly and effectively
– Feeling lost, empty and lacking purpose and inspiration because we don’t take the time to engage in introspective and prayerful activities daily such as time in nature, journaling and meditation.
And the list unfortunately goes on – it is so easy to let the chaos of everyday life knock us out of balance!
This right living retreat is all about learning the daily self care rituals that we can engage in to support our life’s purpose. And taking the time to “just be” and actually DO THEM! And hopefully motivate and kick start you to prioritise a more healthy and balanced holistic right living routine moving forward. Just sounds like the perfect day spent to us!
Anyone and everyone welcome – come along and meet new friends or come as a group and share the experience.
Day Retreat includes:
– Harmonious Yoga Flow (suitable for all levels)
– Soothing Breath Work & Guided Relaxation
– Mantra Meditation & Kirtan (sacred yoga chant)
– Daily Right Living Rituals for Complete Wellbeing
– Ayurvedic Yoga Lunch
– Right Living Workshop: Yoga tips & wellness life hacks to support your life’s purpose
Run by the qualified and experienced Yoga and wellness practitioners from ASMY.
Sunday 11th August 10am – 2:30pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway Nobby Beach Shop
$60 or $50 (concession/student) + booking fee
Ayurvedic Yoga Lunch & Meditation Gift Pack Included
Please register for this event via the Eventbrite link – Limited to 20 places, book early to avoid disappointment.
Any questions, feel free to contact Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ASMY Gold Coast
- 2241 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
Mermaid Beach,Queensland4218Australia+ Google Map
- Gold Coast
- Mon 16th September | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sun 22nd September | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm