Find out how mindfulness helps you understand who you really are. Gain freedom from the turmoil of the mind and learn practical ways to use mindfulness to live a meaningful, peaceful and happy life. Not only does mindfulness give us the opportunity to access inner peace, it actually begin to transform the mind so that it becomes our friend and a valuable ally on our journey through life.
A time tested and globally recognised process, meditation has been proven to enhance your life in many ways, such as:
– Naturally reduce your experience of stress
– Increased mental focus and productivity
– Improve your ability to make better life decisions
– Increase your overall sense of confidence
– Improve your ability to be self-disciplined
– Develop positive personality traits, such as compassion, forgiveness and inner peace
Even if you have difficulty staying motivated, once you’ve learned these simple yet effective techniques, you’ll be looking forward to your daily practice of meditation! Consistency is what makes progress rather than perfection 🙂
Including face-to-face time with your experienced, friendly meditation mentors and 21 days of online support, you’ll establish a firm foundation for adding this timeless practice to your life in a way that is sustainable for your unique situation.
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga wisdom, kirtan and Q & A time.
This 3 hour workshop starts Saturday 26th October 2019 at 1pm.
To help you on your journey, grab a complete take-home meditation kit for just $35! The meditation kit Includes:
• 2 DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation. You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.
• An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.
• A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Or this workshop is free (by donation) without the meditation pack.
- Sat 26th October
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Gold Coast, Kirtan, Meditation, Workshops
- ASMY Gold Coast
- 2241 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
Mermaid Beach,Queensland4218Australia+ Google Map
- Gold Coast
- Thu 26th September | 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Fri 27th September | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Sat 28th September | 9:30 am - 4:00 pm