Now being offered in person and online to best suit your needs!
It’s time to check learning to meditate off your to-do list and start reaping the benefits of this amazing ancient wellness practice.
Discover how you can use spare moments for pieces of joy, introspection and inner calm with meditation.
No sitting for hours on end in silence. No clearing the mind of all thoughts. Just potent, effective 15min mantra & mindfulness meditations you can easily integrate into your personal life.
A time tested and globally recognised process, meditation has been proven to enhance your life in many ways, such as:
– Naturally reduce your experience of stress
– Increased mental focus and productivity
– Improve your ability to make better life decisions
– Increase your overall sense of confidence
– Improve your ability to be self-disciplined
– Develop positive personality traits, such as compassion, forgiveness and inner peace
Even if you have difficulty staying motivated, once you’ve learned these simple yet effective techniques, you’ll be looking forward to your daily practice of meditation! Consistency is what makes progress rather than perfection 🙂
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga wisdom, kirtan and Q & A time.
Option for in-person at ASMY Nobby Beach, or online via Zoom
Thursday 24th September 7:30pm – 9pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach shops
Run by donation or $35 with meditation kit including guides, CDs and beads
To help you on your journey, grab a complete take-home meditation kit for just $35! The meditation kit Includes:
• 2 DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation. You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.
• An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.
• A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Or this workshop is free (by donation) without the meditation pack.