Are you feeling ready to achieve a more peaceful, happy and balanced approach to your life?
We invite you to join us for a relaxed, friendly and inspiring workshop to learn and experience a variety of meditation techniques and discover more about your true self. In this workshop, you will:
- Explore simple and effective yoga breathing practices to reduce stress and improve your health
- Experience guided relaxation to feel more grounded and centred.
- Learn powerful yet easy mindfulness and mantra meditation techniques to calm your mind.
- Uncover peace and happiness in the joyful practice of kirtan – heartwarming mantra meditation with music.
- Discover how meditation can help you become free from negative self-talk and deal with the challenges of life.
- With meditation you can nurture your inner spiritual needs and uncover deeper meaning and purpose.
- Empower yourself with emotional support tools
Come along and experience uplifting and inspiring practices that you can apply in your daily life for increased physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
This workshop is for you if you have:
- Never meditated before
- Have tried meditation and found it difficult
- Find it hard to sit still
- Have a busy mind
- Find it challenging to make time in your schedule
- Or already meditate but want to learn more.
When you leave this workshop you will have the tools and knowledge to begin your own effective daily meditation practice.
Cost: $10.00 Includes Meditation Beads + Music Download to assist in your meditation practice. You will also receive 7 days of support emails.
About your meditation mentor: Gopala dasi brings almost 40 years’ experience in meditation and yoga and is the senior teacher at ASMY in Adelaide. Her yoga and meditation journey began after searching for a more meaningful life and she found purpose, happiness and greater well-being in meditation, spiritual cultivation and yoga asanas. Gopala dasi is an inspiration to others and a gem of Adelaide. Her life’s passion is to share these practices with everyone.
You’ll find Gopala dasi leading meditation, relaxation and kirtan sessions throughout the week at ASMY. She also share’s practical spiritual wisdom at our Friday and Sunday kirtan programs, and in workshops where we explore the deeper ideas of yoga/meditation philosophy.