Has cooking become a little bit of a monotonous chore for you?
Have you lost your zest and passion for good quality food and living?
Our lifestyle-based cooking classes are aimed to excite you to cook, eat and live consciously!
Be inspired by practical content and examples.
Meet like-minded individuals on a similar quest.
Learn about wholistic living for health and happiness.
Walk away empowered for transformation from the inside out.
Our cooking classes include:
– Lots of new, fresh and inspiring food ideas
– Face-to-face time and Q&A opportunities with our talented, experienced and passionate cooks
– Guided relaxation, mindfulness and meditation for conscious eating and living
– A delicious vegetarian afternoon tea and dinner (gluten free options available – but it is not a gluten free kitchen)
– Fun, down to earth community vibes
– A step-by-step recipe book for at home re-creation of all dishes
Suitable for both experienced cooks who are on the lookout for different ideas and techniques, as well as “I have never cooked a vegetable in my life” newbies, our cooking classes have something for everyone.
What to expect at our Italian Cooking Class?
– A stopover at the Italian Peninsula to experience its abundance of tastes, regional variety and celebration of produce
– A mouth-watering menu and feast (both traditional and innovative) with hands on opportunities and samplings
– Tips and treats on how you can recreate your own Italian dishes at home
– A real community and family feel atmosphere including guided meditation and sacred yoga chanting (ie. lifestyle medicine for conscious eating)
Your Italian Feast Cooking Class ASMY Cooks (who all live and breathe amazingly tasty and innovative cooking):
– Debora Galvin
– Andrea Nicorelli
– Paul Barnard
– Coming soon!!!
Don’t miss this inspiring day of deliciousness for the senses and the soul!
Italian Feast Cooking Class
Saturday 20th November 2 – 6:30pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2532 Gold Coast Highway Mermaid Beach
$69 (inc. afternoon tea, dinner & recipe book)
Online bookings necessary