- This event has passed.
Learn how to make your own japa mala and craft a personal meditation ritual you will love.
Japa meditation is practiced by thousands of people all over the world, helping us to tune in & connect with the reservoir of peace, spiritual wisdom and happiness that exists within each of us.
*How to make your own mala with sacred Tulsi beads and crystals
*An in-depth discussion on how to meditate with japa mala and the many benefits if this ancient practice
*How to establish your own daily personal practice and tips on how to make your meditation more effective
*Yogic food for thought on solitude
*How to care for your mala
A time tested and globally recognised process, meditation has been proven to enhance your life in many ways, such as:
– Naturally reduce your experience of stress
– Increased mental focus and productivity
– Improve your ability to make better life decisions
– Increase your overall sense of confidence
– Improve your ability to be self-disciplined
– Develop positive personality traits, such as compassion, forgiveness and inner peace
Even if you have difficulty staying motivated, once you’ve learned these simple yet effective techniques, you’ll be looking forward to your daily practice of meditation! Consistency is what makes progress rather than perfection 🙂
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners.
Saturday 13th July 1pm – 4pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach Shops
$35 for all materials & workshop
- Sat 13th July
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Gold Coast, Meditation, Workshops
- ASMY Gold Coast
- 2241 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
Mermaid Beach,Queensland4218Australia+ Google Map
- Gold Coast