“The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought and habit over another.”
This is the perfect time to prepare a holistic approach for stress management and make changes to begin 2020 with a new mindset.
Stress comes in many shape and forms. Aside from relationships, work problems, illnesses, and so on ultimately, it’s the mind that causes us stress. You may find yourself thinking about your problems incessantly, turning them over and over in your mind, playing the “what-if” game, and allowing your worries to affect your emotions.
In this workshop we will not only learn powerful and practical stress management techniques but we will also learn ancient wellbeing practices to step away from the “chatters” of the mind. We will also learn habits to experience positive happiness and calmness in our daily lives. This naturally give us the inner strength and clarity to deal with difficult times.
– Learn a number of powerful and practical techniques that you can apply in your life to reduce and manage stress effectively.
– Learn ancient wellbeing practices to not only reduce stress but also gives a positive experience of inner calmness.
– Learn strategies to build resilience capacity in your life to minimize the impact of stressful conditions.
– Develop habits to transform your life to maintain balance and harmony in any situation (no matter how difficult) and connect with your inner self.
– Recognise mind clutter and its role in increasing stress levels.
– Learn more about stress cycles and how to overcome “mind rut”.
– Harness the power of mindfulness and meditation to enable you to transform your life to maintain balance and harmony in any situation.
– Learn more about our true nature and the nature of the mind to get a clear perspective on how to manage our priorities in lives.
– And much more!
When: December 14th 2019
Where: ASMY, 320 Montague Rd, West End
Cost: $29 includes afternoon tea at our beautiful Sattva Yoga Cafe and a take-home meditation kit
What to bring: A mindset for change and a notepad.