We often spend most of our time looking after others and neglect our own health in the process. Our Healing Journey Retreat Day is the perfect way to take some much needed time out to focus on your own health and wellbeing.
Start the day off with an oh-so-relaxing restorative yoga class with Helen to gently ease away tension from the body and mind.
Enjoy an absolutely delicious plant based lunch by our popular ASMY chef Jaqui.
Lifestyle consultant, Madana will be applying evidence based research in her ‘Inside Out Wellbeing’ workshop to equip you with the knowledge-base and tools to create and maintain your health from the inside out.
You will be guided step-by-step to make the changes necessary to help you on your wellbeing journey to holistic health.
· Create change by understanding how habits are formed and can be changed to develop better outcomes.
· Learn strategies for a clear, peaceful mind and healthier happier body.
· Understand your essence and its relevance in your wellbeing journey.
· Understand the importance of lifestyle practices and their role in your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
· Apply the power of breath work and its importance in your wellbeing.
· Learn strategies to manage stress triggers including problem solving and time management tips.
· Examine the role food plays in your life and its relevance to your holistic health.
· Understand how the pillars of health need to be aligned to support your wellbeing.
· Create a personal Inside-Out Action Plan to move forward with positivity.
We’ll take an afternoon break for our famous slow brew chai and some healthy, delicious sweets and finish off with a deeply relaxing Yoga Nidra session otherwise known as Yoga Sleep.
Plus you’ll get to take home a goody pack full of tools and resourses to help you on your journey.
11:00am Restorative yoga (suitable for everyone)
1:00pm Inside Out Wellbeing Workshop Part 1
3:00pm Inside Out Wellbeing Workshop Part 2
4:00pm Afternoon Tea
4:30pm Yoga Nidra
5:00pm Program Concludes
We follow a Covid-Safe plan. Please sanitise your hands upon arrival and maintain social distancing.