- This event has passed.
Beyond all our stories, blocks, traumas and misconceptions, there is a path that leads to eternal happiness. No matter what material flaws or attachments are covering our true nature, we can transcend them through the path of yoga, and live a life of meaning, purpose and fulfilment.
In this age of digital revolution, it’s easy to get lost in the noise of option & information overload. Modern society has our mind constantly agitated by the bombardment of advertising, social pressures, digital devices, career expectations, finance and more.
As life gains momentum at an unprecedented pace, while shifting in completely new directions, how do we position ourselves to maintain balance, harmony and a sense of purpose?
What is the secret to good health?
Without an anchor of trusted knowledge, how do I establish a moral compass?
What is my life’s purpose?
Discover the simple answers to these questions in this fun, interactive afternoon workshop, ‘The Spirit of Yoga’.
From physical health practices and daily routine; to spirituality and discovering your life’s purpose, Ayurveda and Yoga offer Vedic wisdom that allows us to live life peacefully and productively, not matter what our external circumstances are.
Included in the workshop:
– Holistic Life Audit: complete a fun self-assessment quiz
– Introduction to the Yoga System
– Discover the Real Meaning of Yoga: Oneness in Love
– Fill out Practical Worksheets to help you adjust your lifestyle in support of your life’s journey
– A guided relaxation and Kirtan & Japa meditation session
All worksheets provided. Please bring a pen and notebook
Suitable for all ages.
No physical yoga will be practiced in the workshop, so dress in your usual comfortable weekend attire.
Includes delicious afternoon tea at Sattva Yoga Cafe and take home meditation kit.
- Sun 25th August | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Sun 25th August | 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Mon 26th August | 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm