- This event has passed.
About the Teachers:
Radha Krishna das
Radha Krishna Das has been a student and practitioner of yoga philosophy and the yoga lifestyle for the past 35 years. His personal spiritual journey began as a teen when he began questioning the cause of the inequalities and suffering that is obvious in the world.
Radha Krishna Das is inspired to share the profound yoga wisdom, teachings and practices with other individuals who can apply them in their own personal lives to optimize their physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing of kirtan, meditation, asanas and the deeper spiritual practices the yoga tradition has to offer.
Raised in a family of yogis, yoga has been a part of Madya Lila’s life from birth. She enjoys sharing her lifelong love of kirtan, meditation, asanas and the deeper spiritual practices the yoga tradition has to offer.
“My wish is to humbly pass on the wonderful gift of transcendental sound that has been freely given to me.”
To help you on your journey, grab a complete take-home meditation kit for just $30! The meditation kit Includes:
• 2 DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation. You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.
• An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.
• A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Or this workshop is free (by donation) without the meditation pack.
- Sat 16th March
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Gold Coast, Meditation, Workshops
- ASMY Gold Coast
- 2241 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
Mermaid Beach,Queensland4218Australia+ Google Map
- Gold Coast
- Mon 17th June | 7:30 pm - Mon 1st July | 9:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:30pm on Monday, repeating until Mon 17th June, 2019
- Thu 20th June | 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm