- This event has passed.
In this workshop you will discover the sacred practices of Bhakti yoga that will help to sanctify your home and your heart. Yoga means union or harmony between the body, mind, spirit and the Supreme Spirit, Krishna.
You will learn
• How to establish your own home worship routine and set up an altar
• What you can offer to Krishna
• Tips on how to make your meditation more effective
• Beautiful mantras & sacred prayers
• Bhakti and nourishing your garden of spiritual love
• How you can share this inspiring practice with your family
We all want a place to rest our life, our restless hearts and minds. Krishna is the place of rest and you’re the one who needs rest. Krishna enjoys giving you comfort and giving you shelter and being your resting place. You can enjoy resting in Him. This is harmony, this is yoga.
Saturday 14th September 1pm to 4pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach Shops
$30 includes framed picture of Krishna, 2 altar cloths, tulasi japa meditation beads & afternoon tea
- Sat 14th September
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Gold Coast, Kirtan, Meditation, Workshops
- ASMY Gold Coast
- 2241 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, Queensland, Australia
Mermaid Beach,Queensland4218Australia+ Google Map
- Gold Coast