In this workshop you will discover the sacred practices of Bhakti yoga that will help to sanctify your home and your heart. Yoga means union or harmony between the body, mind, spirit and the Supreme Spirit, Krishna.
You will learn
• How to establish your own home worship routine and set up an altar
• What you can offer to Krishna
• Tips on how to make your meditation more effective
• Beautiful mantras & sacred prayers
• Bhakti and nourishing your garden of spiritual love
• How you can share this inspiring practice with your family
We all want a place to rest our life, our restless hearts and minds. Krishna is the place of rest and you’re the one who needs rest. Krishna enjoys giving you comfort and giving you shelter and being your resting place. You can enjoy resting in Him. This is harmony, this is yoga.
Saturday 7th March 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
320 Montague Road, West End (Entry at rear in Beattie St)
$30 includes framed picture of Krishna, 2 altar cloths, tulasi japa meditation beads & afternoon tea