Come celebrate Krishna’s birthday with us
The auspicious advent of Sri Krishna is a worldwide time of vibrant, joyous celebrations. We invite you to join us for an immersive experience of uplifting Kirtan, inspiring Vedic stories, beautiful worship ceremonies and peaceful meditations.
Enjoy a devotional festival like no other as we celebrate the universally renowned jewel of yoga wisdom and the embodiment of spiritual love – The Supreme Soul, Sri Krishna.
Krishna is the original father of ourselves and everything else. He is the origin of each and every one of us. He is our father, our mother, our refuge, our support, our dear most friend. When we speak of Krishna, we are speaking of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the cause of all causes, the original person
There will be:
– Kirtan Meditation the joyous singing and chanting of sacred mantras
– Arati Worship a beautiful offering of respects to the Supreme
– Guided Meditations to relax your heart and mind
– Vedic Storytelling to inspire you and introduce you to Sri Krishna
– Flower Offerings for you to be able to make your own offering of devotion to the Supreme
– Vegetarian Meal a delicious meal will follow the event, allowing us to share our evening with you