You’ve heard how awesome meditation it, the endless benefits it’s bringing to people all over the world. Maybe you’ve even tried it, but can’t seem to stick with it on a regular basis.
In this workshop, learn:
– What meditation and mindfulness really are
– The different elements that make up a well-rounded meditation routine
– How you can stay motivated and consistent in your personal practice
– Tips for helping keep your mind focused during meditation
No sitting for hours on end in silence. No clearing the mind of all thoughts. Just potent, effective 15min mantra & mindfulness meditations you can easily integrate into your personal life for inner peace, stress & anxiety relief, and so much more.
Make 2021 the year you embrace meditation!
This workshop is suitable for absolute beginners to advanced practitioners, and consists of guided meditations, yoga wisdom, kirtan, 21 days of email support, and Q & A time.
Thursday 28th January 7:pm – 9pm
Australian School of Meditation & Yoga
2241 Gold Coast Highway, Nobby Beach shops
Run by donation or $35 with meditation kit including guides, CDs and beads
Limited spaces – bookings essential
To help you on your journey, grab a complete take-home meditation kit for just $35! The meditation kit Includes:
• 2 DVDs with follow-along instructions for learning and practicing 10 different methods of meditation. You will be able transform your home and office into a peaceful oasis or take your practice of meditation anywhere.
• An enchanting CD to facilitate your practice of meditation wherever you are and a complimentary digital copy.
• A set of beads to help you focus during the practice of japa meditation.
Or this workshop is free (by donation) without the meditation pack.